One of Britain’s most famous luxury brands, Wedgwood was founded by Josiah Wedgwood, a craftsman, potter, pioneer and philanthropist, in Stoke-on-Trent, England in 1759. Although in recent years the company has changed hands a couple of times, the company still has its base – and a fabulous museum that is well worth a visit, in the same area, which is now known as “The Potteries”.
Butterfly Bloom is floral, romantic and pretty but at the same time, due to the contrasting white background, understated. There are nine items in the Butterfly Bloom Collection, plus two (taller) coffee cups which as a teashop we do not have in stock but we could order for you. Whether you choose to transform your tea experience into a beautifully stylish occasion with the whole collection, or opt simply for a relaxing „me time” Tea for One set, Butterfly Bloom is sure to brighten up your teatime.
- 3 piece set comprising teapot, teacup and saucer.
- Teapot height ca. 10 cm, width (spout to handle) ca 17 cm, diameter ca. 12 cm.
- Teapot capacity ca. 580 ml.
- Teacup height ca. 6 cm, width (to handle) ca. 14 cm, diameter ca. 12 cm.
- Teacup capacity ca. 225 ml.
- Saucer width ca. 17 cm.
- Made of fine bone china with 22-carat gold banding.
- Hand wash only.
- Presented in a stylish Wedgwood gift box.