Those who know us might be surprised that we are advocating a product that restricts the amount of space the tea leaves have to open up their flavour. Having tested the sieve part of the infuser on a balled oolong which we brewed five times we were happy though, the leaves had enough space to open up and the flavour was almost as good as you would expect from a gaiwan or teapot. Due to its fine sieve the Teasy Infuser is also really great for brewing fukamushi sencha over multiple cold brews.
The Teasy tea infuser is easy to use:
- Put your leaves in the glass lid and screw the lid on to the sieve.
- Fill the flask with water brewed to the correct temperature (or cold for cold brew) for your tea and screw on the lid.
- Turn the flask upside down to allow the tea to brew.
- Enjoy your tea and continue to make further infusions by adding fresh water throughout the day.
- Can be used to brew hot or cold tea (0° C to 100° C)
- Steeping capacity: 300 ml // 400 ml
- Material: Insulated stainless steel (SUS304), high-borosilicate glass, silicone
- Dimensions 300 ml: 7 cm x 7 cm x 17 cm (approx.), weight 280 g (approx.)
- Dimensions 400 ml: 7 cm x 7 cm x 23 cm (approx.), weight 320 g (approx.)
- Dimensions glass Teasy: 7 cm x 7 cm x 23 cm (approx.), weight 500 g (approx.)
- Cleaning: Hand wash in soapy warm water, rinse well.