Launched in 2006, The Royal Albert 100 Years Collection celebrates over a century of design, floral heritage and the great British tradition of drinking tea. There are ten designs in the collection, each one inspired by stylistic and cultural references to the specific decade it represents and therefore different in style. With a choice of styles ranging from glitzy, rich and regal to totally floral it’s often hard to choose just one. One solution is to mix and match from various decades, but if you do this please be aware that there is not a teapot, milk and sugar set for every design.
- 3 piece set comprising teapot, milk jug and covered sugar bowl.
- Teapot height 15 cm, length 25 cm, width 16 cm.
- Teapot capacity 1,250 ml.
- Milk jug height 8 cm, length 3 cm, width 9 cm.
- Sugar bowl height 7 cm, length 14 cm, width 12 cm.
- Made of bone china with 9-carat gold banding.
- Hand wash only.
- Presented in a decorative pink gift box.