Wedgwood Cuckoo Tea-for-One
Originally inspired by beautifully vivid birds and colourful Chinese flowers taken form historical Wedgwood pattern archives dating back to the early 19th century, since it was introduced in the 1970s, the Cuckoo design has become one of the most popular designs in the teaware collection.
- 3 piece set comprising teapot, teacup and saucer.
- Teapot height ca. 10 cm, width (spout to handle) ca 17 cm, diameter ca. 12 cm.
- Teapot capacity ca. 580 ml.
- Teacup height ca. 6 cm, width (to handle) ca. 14 cm, diameter ca. 12 cm.
- Teacup capacity ca. 225 ml.
- Saucer width ca. 17 cm.
- Made of fine bone china with 22-carat gold banding.
- Hand wash only.
- Presented in a stylish Wedgwood gift box.
Please note that the teacup forming part of the Wedgwood Cuckoo Tea-for-One is larger than the Cuckoo pink teacup & saucer sold individually.